From short-runs for test markets to full production orders, Momar is dedicated to the highest standard of quality. Our product experience and production capabilities run the full spectrum of flexible packaging and converting options.
Whether it’s custom laminations, foil laminations, printed lidding or pouches, our talented and experienced team eliminates the guesswork and effectively addresses challenges to deliver top-of-the-line final products.
• Retort lidding—foil and non-foil
• Die-cut lids with tamper-evident features
• Aseptic lidding—foil and non-foil
• Peelable closure membranes / cap liners
• High barrier films
• Forming and non-forming webs / flexible and semi-rigid
• Stick pack, sachets – flavor delivery systems
• Nutraceutical packet roll stock
• Freezer Gel Pouch film – no sweat
• Industrial packaging
• Custom performance laminations
All products are produced in an AIB-certified facility and meet applicable FDA requirements for direct-food contact.
We specialize in supporting a diverse portfolio of industries, including nutraceutical, frozen products, liquids, dry foods, seasoning and mixes, coffee and tea, refrigerated dairy, and other markets.
Full-service packaging engineers and designers produce leading-edge packaging solutions and components by utilizing state-of-the-art converting equipment. There are many benefits when you work with us, including, flexibility, exceptional high-touch customer service, experienced and innovative problem-solving abilities, quick turns, and small MOQs.
Wondering whether we could accommodate your unique project needs? Simply ask. It’s very likely we will.