Momar excels in partnering with our customers to understand their unique, complex needs and provide a positive packaging experience. Even if a solution doesn’t yet exist, our design team work to create it for you.
Always keeping in mind that the design and quality of packaging is the first impression customers have of a product, we work closely with customers to meet your objectives.
Our extensive adhesive lamination capabilities can build composites of foil and a myriad of other substrates within a multilayer lamination.
• Adhesive lamination with state-of-the-art laminating machines.
• Solvent and solvent-less laminations
• Water based laminations
• Heat-resistant lacquer and UV coating
• Up to 50″ web width
Momar has the ability to print short or long runs, in a wide range of sizes, in single and multiple colors, even for small MOQs.
• Flexographic printing
• Process and line work
• Surface and reverse
• Up to 8 colors, including custom color matching
• Environmentally friendly inks
• In-line rotary die cutting
• Custom die sizes & shapes
• Many standard die sizes on hand
Slitting / Rewinding
We solve complex packaging challenges. Our in-house slitting machinery allows for slitting on rolls in a wide variety of widths and materials.
• 5 slitters / rewinders
• 3″ to 50″ web widths
• All unwind configurations
Design & Testing
An experienced team of talented creatives pays attention to the smallest of details and has the expertise to utilize elements to best appeal to the eye while working within the attributes of the design.
• Structural packaging design
• Graphic design
• In-house functional testing
• Experience with regulatory compliance and third-party certifications
Our team is driven by a passion for exceptional performance. Full-service packaging engineers and designers produce leading-edge packaging solutions and components by utilizing state-of-the-art converting equipment. There are many benefits when you work with us, including, flexibility, exceptional high-touch customer service, experienced and innovative problem-solving abilities, quick turns, and small MOQs.
Wondering whether we could accommodate your unique project needs? Simply ask. It’s very likely we will.